Intro to Lesson
You’ve already done the kind of algebra work in this lesson before –
– so there’s no new video for this lesson…
… but keep in mind that this type of algebra work is one of the most important things in algebra.
There are several things to remember:
#1: These trinomial factoring problems are getting more and more challenging with each worksheet.
#2: These trinomial factoring problems bring together so many important principles and topics in AFB:
• the First Name, Last Name Principle
• the Skip Counting Principle
• the Rectangle Principle
• the Verbalization Principle
(Say What You See, Write What You Say)
• the concept of variables
• the concept of powers and exponents
• the relationship of how multiplication and divisibility
#3. In building with the pieces for these problems, you’re creating a library of mental images in your mind. Keep adding to the number of images in that library!